What we think


Financial Relief Resources Available During Coronavirus Healthcare Crisis

by Peter J. Creedon

Americans are now receiving financial relief in the form of Economic Impact Payments from the U.S. Department of the Treasury which can be deposited directly into your bank or credit union accounts.

Complete this form at: http://https/www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment . By completing this form you will receive financial money relief. However, If your payment has not yet been processed, you can also provide your bank account information to receive your payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check.

Non-Filers can register for your Economic Impact Payment if you don’t normally file a tax return. Use this online form https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here and provide your Social Security number, name, address, and dependents. The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) will use this information to confirm your eligibility and calculate and send you an Economic Impact Payment.

Most Americans will receive tax refunds this year. Therefore, file your tax return as soon as possible. In addition, the tax payment and filing deadline have been extended until July 15, but you can file now and get your refund.

We are here for you if you have any questions about your money, investments, and insurance.

Contact us: info@crystalbrookadvisors.com

We are in this together. #AloneTogether

resource: mymoney.gov

Make sense of your money