What we think

How do I Rollover my Direct Qualified Retirement Plan (401(k)) to my Individual IRA at Crystal Brook Advisors?

by Peter J. Creedon

A Direct Rollover is generally performed by the Plan Administrator of the plan. In most cases, the Plan Administrator will require documentation from you, the former employee. You should first contact your former employer to see if the Employer/Plan Administrator has a specific form that is required for Direct Rollovers to Trade PMR, our broker dealer and if the rollover can be processed through the ACAT system. Here are the 2 (two) steps to open your account: 1) Open up an IRA account at Crystal Brook Advisors/TradePMR (the account does not have to be a Rollover account). 2) Request a distribution form and most recent account statement from your 401(k) provider plan administrator, “delivering firm”. Your 401(k) plan administrative provider is your former employer’s plan administrator. This is where your 401(k) is currently held. Complete your 401(k) plan administrator provider form to rollover your 401(k) to First Clearing LLC, the “Receiving Firm” to be rolled over. Include your new IRA account you will receive from TradePMR on the “Receiving Firm” area of the form. Your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ will provide you with your new IRA account number.

US Postal mail the forms to:
TradePMR, Inc.
P.O. Box 358230
Gainesville, Florida 32635-8230
Note* If you elect not to U.S. Postal mail the form, you may forward the form to your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ for processing. If you have any questions, contact your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.